Late Registration For The 2019–2020 Season Is Still Open.
- Download, sign and return the Santa Fe Ski Team Waiver to participate in the 2019/2020 season. Email the completed waiver to: email@example.com.
- Complete the Medical Release Waiver; email the completed waiver to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register with US Ski & Snowboard Association: Please go to my.ussa.org to renew your registration, or create a new account if you are registering for the first time. You may register as a General Member if you do not plan to compete at any U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned races. If you do compete in a U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned race this season, you must carry the appropriate Competitor or Master membership. Please see the membership section at my.ussa.org for complete details.
- Complete our Registration Form
- Select the program of interest below and set up a payment plan.
- Purchase your Sipapu Ski Resort Season Pass: Sipapu Ski Resort
- Review Ski Team’s Parent & Athlete Guide
Note: The Santa Fe Ski Team Waiver, the Medical Release Waiver, registration with USSA and initial payment are required before athletes can train with the team.