REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020/2021 SEASON IS NOW OPEN
- Register with US Ski & Snowboard Association: Please go to my.ussa.org to renew your registration, or create a new account if you are registering for the first time. You may register as a General Member if you do not plan to compete at any U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned races. If you do compete in a U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned race this season, you must carry the appropriate Competitor or Master membership. Please see the membership section at my.ussa.org for complete details.
- Complete our TeamSnap Registration Form
- Purchase your Sipapu Ski Resort Season Pass: Sipapu Ski Resort
- Review Ski Team’s Parent & Athlete Guide
- Inquire about our family discounts! Each additional athlete that registers for the Santa Fe Ski Team receives a $250 dollar tuition discount (Note: the discount does not apply to the Future Stars Program).
- Read and honor the Santa Fe Ski Team’s Honor Code for Safety
IMPORTANT: All waivers and registration through TeamSnap, along with registration with USSA and initial payments are required before athletes can train with the team.
AGE GROUPS AND TUITION (STAGGERED PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE)
Future Stars/First Year Athlete Introductory Rate: $450.00 (Sat & Sun)
U8-U12: $1095.00 (Sat & Sun)
U14-Senior: $1325.00 (Sat & Sun)
Masters: $690.00 (Sat & Sun)
One-Day Rate: $690.00 (Saturday)