We offer financial aid to athletes interested in participating in our program.
Our Financial Aid Program is made possible through the support of the Lennox Foundation. Financial is awarded at the discretion of the Santa Fe Ski Team Board of Directors, based on availability of funds and on a first come first serve basis.
- Application for financial aid should be made in writing. The Board of Directors reviews pending applications to determine both eligibility for and amount of financial grants.
- Applications for financial aid will be accepted throughout the season.
- Financial aid is awarded based on (a) financial need and/or (b) volunteer service to the team. Opportunities to volunteer are available year-round and include fundraising, strategic planning, marketing, accounting, staffing, administration, coaching and others.
- FINANCIAL AID AWARDED UNDER THIS PROGRAM MAY COVER THE COST OF TUITION AND CERTAIN OTHER EXPENSES.
- In the event you are seeking need based financial aid, applicants are required to submit the following: (1) Financial Aid Application and (2) front sheet from prior year’s federal income tax filing detailing family income.
- Applicants may also provide any other supporting documents that may support his or her request.
- Financial aid is for one year only. Recipients must apply annually if needed.
Please review our program guidelines before starting the application process.
Please mail or email your application to:
Santa Fe Ski Team
P.O. Box 23747
Santa Fe, NM 87502